Pages

Monday, November 13, 2017

Traveling for short term away from my 4 year old daughter

It’s been and hour that I am weeping after my family dropped me at the pune airport. Never expected such strong emotions from me which will make me weep. I think I did not prepare well before travel and just wanted to take the travel and get done with it. I did take a few weeks to keep Shanaya informed and let it sync that I am traveling. She seemed ok at the airport and was shouting Pappa pappa several times as I was waving her from inside the airport. My wife did educate that kids don’t have much time concept but I planned to let this sync in Shanaya slowly as we take this journey of being away from each other.
For every week I hanged one envelope on the curtain so that Shanaya can open it every Saturday and enjoy the goodies inside it. All envelopes were half closed so that my wife can add a chit after writing a note which I would mail her every week. I think within a week she would understand that the duration of my travel and will comprehend when I am coming


No comments: