The owner of a mansion was murdered. The visitors to the mansion were Allen, Bixby and Crain.
1. The murderer, who was one of the three visitors, arrived at the mansion later than at least one of the other two visitors.
2. A detective, who was one of the three visitors, arrived at the mansion earlier than at least one of the other two visitors.
3. The detective arrived at the mansion at midnight.
4. Neither Allen nor Bixby arrived at the mansion after midnight.
5. The earlier arriver of Bixby and Crain was not the detective.
6. The later arriver of Allen and Crain was not the murderer.
Who was the murderer?
Please send me your answers on firstname.lastname@example.org . The names of the people who solve these puzzles will be posted here. Also do send me any puzzles you may have.
Solved By: Rahul Jagtap, Varsha Baikar, Earl D'Cunha, Manoj Asaithambi, Nidhi Kadam